Monday, August 5, 2013

A thousand things to know

I've read at least a thousand books
Now I have a thousand stories to know
I know how they end
I can write a story of my own

Books are my guide for learning
Through each book I lived before
With all the stories in the world
I thought I could live this life alone
Never did I imagine that my love story would unfold

The reality of my life is with yours
Even though
I'd hate to admit and hate is such a strong word
Your life merged with mine for some reason
Maybe to tell a story no one has ever heard

As much as I would like to write you off
The pages won't let me erase
All the good memories we have had
And the bad times we have embraced

I don't know how our book will end
Don't know how long it will be
But at least if I'm with you
I'll always have my sanity




No comments: