Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On a roll

I was trying to figure out what my husband and I should be for Halloween, we usually keep it simple.   Either a serial killer because they look like everyone else or as an island girl, because I'm from the Philippines and I can just wear something tropical.  But in thinking of Halloween and what kind of hell I can put my hubby go through by dressing up, I made up this poem.  I was having fun imagining the hell I can put someone through just by being with me.

Islands

If my heart was an island
You would be on it digging a hole
But I'd let you dig just to be swallowed
By my very soul

I'd keep you there until I was ready to let you go
Held captive by my passionate heart
Fire hot and not an ounce of cold

You would be the center of me
I'd balance you between past, present and future beginnings
Whatever angle this of lust would bring

I want to keep you all to myself
Get jealous when others are near
Torture both of us in this relationship hell
Keep us separated from the world just
Because of my unreasonable fear
Of losing the one who tried so hard
Got in and trapped themselves
In a place no one knows is there

You'd be mine forever
Whether you like it or not
I'd make sure the flames inside
Were hotter than hot

Every single day the temperatures would rise
But all you could do is stay
You would never find cold water to dampen this place

Our pit of passion and desire
Our burning hot coals
Would burn higher and higher
And the ship you hope for
Would never even sail

All your escapes would fail
So I can keep you close
Like a prisoner in jail.

Hahahahahahahaha (Jenny's Evil Laugh Prevails)  Lol

No comments: