Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Satan's Daughter

There is evil in her
The kind that won't go away
Looks can be deceiving through an angel face
Many hearts can't forget the hurt she can say

She takes your heart
Holds it in her hands
Plays with it for awhile
Can crush it hard
Just because she can

She is not as sweet as she looks
She makes you think you can read her
But she is an encyclopedia of mysteries
Just not your ordinary book

She lets people think they know her
But she knows herself
She can't be trusted
She belongs in hell

As good as she seems
Only time will tell
She's been broken before
Fragile as glass
But she'll cut you
When she falls on the floor

Shattered to pieces
There is no way to tell
What her evil heart might do

You can't hurt something that isn't there
But unfortunately she can hurt you

_____________________________________________________________________________

Last night had a dream that I was in a strange castle and I ran into a girl who looked sweet, but she was possessed by Satan.  In my dream, I started praying the "Our Father" prayer and I prayed for quite awhile until the evil was gone.  But I was worried that the evil was in me and so I mustered up the courage to look in the mirror and look into my eyes, but as soon as I was about to find out if Satan was in me I woke up.

I think the mind is a very interesting thing, I've been geeking out to a lot of music like Ghost B.C, Rammstein and Static X, but feeling unsure about my next goals in life.  As happily married as I am, I still have issues with my independence and the feeling that I am not fulfilling as many dreams as I could.  I'm confident I can make it as a designer, but there are times I am vulnerable and I question everything in my life to be able to move forward.

No comments: